Search Engine Optimization
Top ranking websites get over 70% of all search engines’ traffic.
What is SEO?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization.
SEO is a collection of techniques to improve a site’s code and content in order to achieve a better ranking in major search engines. There are two types of SEO: white hat (important and authorized) and black hat (fraudulent and dangerous) techniques. Both will work, but the later can cause your site to be totally and permanently banned from the search results.
Needless to say, you need to stick with the first one.
Hype Source only works with permitted optimizations!
How important is it to optimize?
It makes all the difference!
It is no help to have a great looking site if it cannot be found. Besides, there are many reasons why you should optimize your site now:
- Better, user-driven content;
- Each page focus on an specific subject;
- Improved content distribution;
- Competition analysis;
- Highlighting strengths
- Acquire cheaper and better traffic;
How do we do it?
Research, analyze, execute, and measure.
Our optimization process goes beyond programming and juggling words. Learn how we do it:
- Research main competitors’ focus keywords and rankings;
- Determine our client’s current standings;
- Build the optimization strategy based on cost-effective keywords;
- Re-write the site’s code and content;
- Optimize internal and external linking;
- Measure and analyze retur every 30 days;
- Repeat the process! SEO is a continuous effort, not an one-time project.